The weekend has come to an end, which implies that it’s time to return to work with Monday’s top pre-market stock movers! Let’s get down to business!
Top 10 Market Gainers:
- The stock of Society Pass (NASDAQ: SOPA) is up more than 43% as it prepares to join the Russell 2000 Index when trading resumes Monday.
- Verso’s (NYSE: VRS) stock is up more than 30% following the announcement that it will be bought for $825 million.
- After receiving FDA approval for its bipolar depression medication, Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) share is up over 13%.
- The stock of Fortuna Silver Mines (NYSE: FSM) is up more than 12% after the company received a 12-year extension on its environmental impact authorization at the San Jose Mine.
- The stock of Ocugen (NASDAQ: OCGN) is up more than 12% after a surge in after-hours trading on Friday.
- Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) stock is up over 11% as the EU prepares to support its Covid-19 vaccine.
- Following the announcement of an exclusive global agreement with Genentech, Lineage Cell Therapeutics (NYSE AMERICAN: LCTX) shares are up more than 11%.
- Notwithstanding the dearth of news today, GBS (NASDAQ: GBS) shares are up around 11%.
- The stock of Calliditas Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CALT) is up more than 10% this week, continuing its upward trend from the previous week.
- With no obvious development, Alpha Pro Tech (NYSE AMERICAN: APT) shares are up over 9%.
Top 10 Market Losers:
- Following a surge upward on Friday, the shares of Spruce Biosciences (NASDAQ: SPRB) are now down more than 16 percent.
- After going public days ago, Immix Biopharma (NASDAQ: IMMX) stock has taken a 16 percent hit.
- After a rise Friday on encouraging clinical trial data, Bellerophon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BLPH) stock is poised for a 14 percent drop.
- After a significant surge near the conclusion of trade on Friday, Iris Energy (NASDAQ: IREN) shares are down more than 13%.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ELOX) is losing almost 10% of its value as it retreats from a Friday gain.
- After a rise on Friday, shares of cbdMD (NYSE AMERICAN: YCBD) are down more than 9% as a result of the company’s recent earnings release.
- MicroSectors 3X Leveraged US Big Oil Index The shares of ETN (NYSEARCA: NRGU) are down more than 9% in pre-market activity today.
- On no clear news this morning, Zhihu (NYSE: ZH) shares are down more than 9%.
- After a late Friday price jump, Argo Blockchain (NASDAQ: ARBK) stock is now trading almost 9% lower.
- After racing higher late Friday, Arqit Quantum (NASDAQ: ARQQ) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 9%.
Disclaimer: The author has no explicit or implicit holdings in the securities referenced in this article as of the publication date. The writer’s views are expressed in this article, which is subject to the Zumm.org Publishing Guidelines.