Wednesday’s Top Gainers and Losers
With a glance at the largest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday, it’s time for another frenetic day of trading! Biomedical and pharmaceutical stocks are seeing a lot of action, with others jumping on CES news and more. Let’s get right to the news, shall we?
10 Top Gainers in Pre-Market Stocks:
1. After gaining exclusive rights to novel mRNA biomarkers, Mainz Biomed’s (NASDAQ: MYNZ) stock is up more than 36%.
2. After introducing its Neural Edge processing platform for automotive data, Wejo Group (NASDAQ: WEJO) shares are up over 31%.
3. Despite the dearth of news this morning, Farmmi’s (NASDAQ: FAMI) stock is up over 20%.
4. The stock of Senseonics Holdings (NYSEAMERICAN: SENS) is up more than 15% after the company said it expects a response from the FDA on its Covid-19 therapy in the coming weeks.
5. This morning, the shares of Dragon Victory (NASDAQ: LYL) are up over 11% on no apparent news.
6. Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) stock is up more than 9% as the company prepares to unveil over-the-air charging technology at CES 2022 today.
7. The stock of Beyond Meat (NASDAQ: BYND) is up over 9% as a result of the news that Beyond Fried Chicken will be available at KFC.
8. LoanDepot (NYSE: LDI) stock is up more than 8% after the company announced it is moving Ginnie Mae loans in-house.
9. On no apparent news this morning, the stock of Boqii Holding (NYSE: BQ) is up nearly 8%.
10. Gritstone Bio (NASDAQ: GRTS) is up with over 6% on good Phase 1 clinical trial findings.
10 Top Losers in Pre-Market Stocks:
1. Following a significant surge late into trading hours on Tuesday, the shares of ATA Creativity Global (NASDAQ: AACG) are down almost 26%.
2. Hoth Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HOTH) is down more than 17% today after surging higher the day before.
3. After surging yesterday on favorable news for its main candidate, Plus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PSTV) shares is now down more than 12%.
4. Following a brief rise on Tuesday, Arcadia Biosciences (NASDAQ: RKDA) shares are down roughly 8%.
5. The stock of GoHealth (NASDAQ: GOCO) is down more than 7% after receiving a double downgrade from Bank of America.
6. After yesterday’s short squeeze, shares of NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: NRBO) are down more than 7%.
7. The stock of NLS Pharmaceutics (NASDAQ: NLSP) is down more than 6% after rising yesterday on patent news.
8. In pre-market trade, Aurora Mobile (NASDAQ: JG) shares are down more than 5%.
9. The stock of MingZhu Logistics (NASDAQ: YGMZ) is down more than 5% in early morning trading.
10. After announcing pricing for an upsized public offering, Alexandria Real Estate (NYSE: ARE) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down nearly 5%.
Disclaimer: The author has no explicit or implicit holdings in the securities referenced in this article as of the publication date. The writer’s views are expressed in this article, which is subject to the Zumm.org Publishing Guidelines.