Insignia Systems has been blazing up the market recently as one of the short-squeeze favorites (NASDAQ: ISIG). ISIG’s stock is up more than 20% today, and it’s surging on record volume.
This move comes after a week of strong momentum. Indeed, Insignia Systems has more than doubled in price since Monday.
Insignia Systems is now in the crosshairs of retail investors, as we revealed yesterday. This is a stock with a persistently high short interest ratio. This ratio is currently about 62 percent, which is up from Tuesday.
Short squeeze enthusiasts have leaped on Insignia Systems as a top short squeeze prospect due to the stock’s limited float and low price per share. Insignia Systems continues to generate a lot of buzz on social media. Indeed, with a market capitalization of $41 million at the time of writing, this smaller-cap stock is largely obscure among the general public.
That said, for those who are interested in learning more about this stock’s recent fluctuations, here are a few points to consider.
What Do You Need to Know About ISIG Stock?
- Insignia Systems is a marketing solutions company that caters to consumer packaged goods companies.
- This corporation, situated in Minneapolis, was created in 1990.
- The products of Insignia Systems are aimed at retailers.
- As a result, investors betting on a rebound in retail activity as a result of the pandemic would enjoy the way ISIG stock is set up.
- Insignia Systems also offers digital advertising solutions to its customers.
- Insignia Systems has become an appealing growth company for retail investors due to this combination of services.
- ISIG stock has been a three-bagger for investors so far this year.
Disclaimer: The author has no explicit or implicit holdings in the securities referenced in this article as of the publication date. The writer’s views are expressed in this article, which is subject to the Zumm.org Publishing Guidelines.